HUMAN FACTORS IN AVIATION; RECURRENT TRAINING
As described by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Human Factors “Refer to people in their situations of daily life and work, and their relationship with the machines, with the procedures and with the environment around them, and also on their relationships with other people”. Taking into account this definition, it is necessary to ask a few questions:
Why is the human error increasing more than mechanical deficiencies, manifesting itself in the majority of aviation accidents and incidents?
Why the human conditions, such as fatigue, complacency or stress, are so important in the maintenance in aviation?
These and many other questions find their response throughout this course, that has vital importance to everybody involved with the principles applicable to the design, certification, training, operations and maintenance.
Who should attend this course?
All the workers involved in the aviation sector and Aircraft Operators in general, and especially all those workers belonging to Maintenance Organizations (AML, Engineers, Managers, Maintenance Managers, etc.).
Objectives of the course
- Understand what human factors are and how they affect the human performance
- Know and apply the different existing models on Human Factors
- Determine which human factors degrade the ability of individuals to carry out effectively and safely their jobs and how to combat them during the day-to-day life and work
- Raise awareness about the need to be part of a Safety Culture, according to the EASA Regulation Part 145
Legislation that this course complies
This course has been developed under the new requirements of the EASA regulation Part 145 regarding Human Factors.
Prerequisites for access
Be in possession of the course of Initial Human Factors.
Characteristics of the course
- Language: available in Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Face-to-Face: Check availability in Info@martinfisher.es
- Price: 85€ VAT included
- Duration: 5 hours of study
- Access time: 50 days from the time of access to the system
- Evaluation system: in order to receive the Certificate and Diploma is necessary to pass a questionnaire with a minimum of 75%. 3 attempts maximum are allowed.